Dr. Talia Pike
Dr. Talia Pike grew up in Coral Springs, Florida. She completed her Bachelor of Science degree in Biology at Florida Atlantic University. She obtained her Doctor of Dental Medicine degree from Nova Southeastern University. Dr. Pike worked in private practice for three years before returning to Nova Southeastern University to obtain two years of specialty training in Pediatric Dentistry.
Dr. Pike has received training in hospital dentistry, oral conscious sedation, child growth and development and treatment of children with special needs at Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital and Broward General Medical Center. Dr. Pike has the ability to treat patients under IV Sedation in the office.
Dr. Talia Pike Is An Active Member Of
• Atlantic Coast District Dental Association
• American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
• South Palm Beach Dental Association
• American Dental Association
• Florida Dental Association
• Boca Raton Chamber of Commerce