- The dental technician(s) must have a minimum of two years working as a registered veterinary technician or assistant. It’s imperative that they understand all elements of a veterinary practice.
- They must have a minimum of 18 months working as a non-anesthetic dental provider.
- They must pass a test pertaining to their overall knowledge of and ability to recognize pathological abnormalities. It is imperative that they have the ability to perform a thorough prophylaxis in a safe manner. This test requires an overall understanding of both practical skills and a comprehensive knowledge on performing a complete dental.
- Receive a certificate of membership in good standing.
- Have your name listed in our directory
- Use our logos and branding materials.
- Receive regular tips and insider information in the industry.